When specific employment opportunities are available at Pakeen Farm, they will be posted here.
We are currently hiring for:
- Donut Cook (see description below)
- Sales Barn Supervisor
And for next growing season, we will be on the lookout for:
- Apple Orchardist
- CSA Distribution Coordinator
Interested applicants should reach out to us using the Contact Form on this page!
DONUT COOK WANTED at PAKEEN FARM
Come join our team!
This position is part-time and seasonal. No previous experience required. Donuts are made in our kitchen trailer on the weekends (and some weekdays) from September through December. Specific work hours schedule will be discussed during the interview process.
Making donuts is the easy part! Specific qualities we are looking for in an applicant are:
- Positive energy and attitude
- Knowledge of food safety practices and proper sanitation
- Punctuality & reliability
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently while cranking out lots of fresh donuts!
Interested applicants should send a simple cover letter to the Farm Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org. They may also use the Contact Form on this page.
We are always eager to meet new folks! If you are interested in working at the farm, or would like to explore other ways to contribute or collaborate, please do contact us.
At Pakeen Farm, we spend most of our time:
- Growing & selling Christmas trees;
- Growing & selling pumpkins & gourds;
- Growing & selling vegetables & fruit to members of our Multi-Farm C.S.A.
Also, we spend a lot of time:
- Maintaining many acres of woodland, wetland, and pastures;
- Taking care of livestock such as chickens, turkeys, and horses;
- Preparing fresh donuts & hot beverages!